Hindmarsh Plumbing is well recognised as one of Adelaide’s most trusted plumbing, design and water treatment providers. We have over 40 years of experience in contract and service-based projects, delivering excellence across all sectors. Our experience is spread over a range of market segments including, defence, health, aged care, retail, industrial and commercial projects.
From high-level decision making, to our everyday operations, Hindmarsh Plumbing’s shared vision, clear purpose and core values make us who we are. It’s in our DNA.
Consistent and uncompromising safety, environmental and quality systems allow us to deliver the highest standard of construction plumbing, design and maintenance services.
To achieve our Environmental commitment, we will:
- Commit to protecting the environment and minimising environmental disturbances,
including preventing pollution and managing environmental aspects and impacts; and
- Commit to minimising negative impacts on the environment through the efficient use of resources and the reduction of emissions and waste generation.
- Identify, communicate and monitor environmental objectives and performance measures at all levels within the business;
- Understand, comply with and fulfil all compliance obligations, legislative requirements and industry standards relating to the environment.
- Implement, maintain and continually improve our Environmental Management System to enhance environmental performance;
- Encourage all workers, apprentices, subcontractors and visitors to take personal responsibility for environmental matters, and subsequently build a strong, environmentally aware business culture