Employment & Apprenticeships
At Hindmarsh Plumbing we consider our employees and apprentices our greatest asset. We value our people and engage them in meaningful work in line with career ambitions and provide a safe, enjoyable, rewarding and team orientated working environment.
Why Work for Hindmarsh Plumbing?
- We have set and maintain a very high safety standard.
- We have a great team environment that provides ample support.
- We recognise and reward top performers.
- We pay well above Award rates.
- We provide career opportunities.
- We give ongoing performance feedback and career development through formal and informal processes.
- We have a strong commitment to providing a thorough induction process and additional training throughout employment.
- We promote open communication.
- We hold regular company functions to ensure high staff morale.
- We distribute quarterly company newsletters to keep our people ‘in the loop’.
What our people have to say
Hindmarsh Plumbing has an outstanding business culture that is truly focussed on their employees and the future. This strong emphasis on employee development and growth ensures that the business is always moving forward and that they are constantly at the forefront of technology and services. – Project Manager
The dedication to safety and emphasis on training at every career level makes Hindmarsh Plumbing an exciting and innovative company to work for and it makes me proud to be part of the team. – Maintenance Plumber
Hindmarsh Plumbing are leaders in our industry which has allowed me to be a part of exciting projects and further my knowledge unlike anywhere else I have worked. They are always looking for ways to up-skill their employees wherever possible and this really shows in the quality of their work and calibre of people. – Leading Hand
Hindmarsh Plumbing prides itself on driving projects to achieve the best outcome for our clients. I enjoy being able to work in an environment where my end goal is supported by training, innovation and dedication from all facets of the business. – Design Manager
Apprentices are our future – so we want the best!
We have apprenticeship opportunities both in our Construction and Service Teams however do not employ apprentices directly. We have strong relationships with Group Training organisations such as TAPS, PEER and PIA in order to host high calibre apprentices with the right attitude, high work ethic and strong desire to learn.
We mentor and train our apprentices to reach their full potential and after 4 years, we hope to offer our apprentices permanent positions as fully qualified and competent Plumbers.
Some of our current Project and Site Managers did their apprenticeships with Hindmarsh Plumbing – look at them now!