Hydrojet / CCTV
Our business boasts a team of highly qualified, well trained and experienced Hydrojet Operators, and a team of support staff to receive and dispatch work efficiently and effectively.
- Maintain a fleet of Hydrojet vehicles equipped to undertake Hydrojetting and CCTV camera work.
- Continually undertake training and up-skilling to ensure our employees are abreast of current trends and innovations.
- Hold AIP qualifications for works within petrol station sites.
- Hold Confined Space qualifications.
- Are Traffic Management trained.
- Are pre-qualified with the Department of Transport Energy and Infrastructure (DTEI) to undertake work on behalf of the South Australian Government.
- Employ the latest technological resources to provide the best service possible.
- Offer preventative maintenance solutions.
- Provide a 24 hour Emergency Service including remote locations.
- Offer the option of carrying out a CCTV inspection and supplying a DVD Disc on the spot for existing and new drain installations including recommendations by the operators on how to repair any issues if required.
- CCTV DVD’s can be provided for our clients for future reference.
- Provide a customer feedback service to ensure we continually meet or exceed the expectation of our valued clients.
Please phone us on 08 8403 8370 for more information