The Hindmarsh Plumbing Construction Team is the largest part of our organisation and our flagship. We have been involved in some of the most iconic projects undertaken in South Australia and pride ourselves on having the capabilities to deliver any project within the commercial plumbing disciplines.
Our Construction Team specialises in tailored packages for hydraulic and mechanical services. With in-house design and drafting, a strong Project Management team of 15, and a pool of experienced Site Managers, the business is well structured to manage major plumbing contracts.
In recent times we have completed some of the largest and most technically difficult plumbing projects in South Australia. Equally, we have the ability to offer our expertise on smaller projects without compromising on safety or quality.
Our dedicated and highly competent in-house design team is experienced in hydraulic design and coordination. This team works cohesively with the project management team in order to achieve the best results for every project undertaken.
We pride ourselves on our ability to deliver projects from conception to completion. We work with our clients to provide design advice, cost effective solutions, obtaining the appropriate approvals through to installation. Our offer can also include a 12-month maintenance contract following completion of the project. All projects completed by Hindmarsh Plumbing adhere to Australian Standards and to the requirements of local authorities.
The Hindmarsh Plumbing Construction Division has a wide range of skills and experience across all industry sectors, including but not limited to:
- System design and coordination, including on site Trimble surveying.
- Plumbing drainage systems from in ground works to suspended drainage.
- Trade waste systems including grease arrestors & settling pits.
- Supply & installation of sanitaryware and tapware.
- Stormwater drainage systems including both conventional & syfonic systems.
- Potable and non-potable water services.
- Reclaimed water systems including rainwater.
- Gas services.
- Fire hydrant and hose reel systems.
- HVAC mechanical piping (chilled & heating) installations.
- Compressed air & Industrial gasses.